Every year, thousands of aspirants from all across India try their luck to qualify for the much-coveted SBI PO exam. While some manage to crack it, many fail due to inadequate preparation and knowledge. But what if there is a way to conquer the challenging sections in the exam fast? Yes, it is possible! This blog post will discuss the challenging sections of the exam and share tips on how to conquer them fast. You can easily sail through these difficult topics in the syllabus of SBI PO with proper guidance and practice and ace your examination. Read on to know more!
The Quantitative Aptitude section
This section in the syllabus of SBI PO tests your ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately. The questions in this section are based on topics like arithmetic, algebra, geometry, etc.
To score well in this section, you need to practice a lot of quantitative aptitude questions. You can find many such questions in various books and websites dedicated to competitive exams.
Also, ensure you understand the concepts clearly before attempting the questions. If you need clarification on any concept, skipping that question and moving on to the next one is better.
Time management is also critical while solving quantitative aptitude questions. Make sure that you attempt all the questions within the given time limit.
The Reasoning Ability section
The reasoning ability section tests a candidate’s logical and analytical abilities. The questions asked in this section are designed to test a candidate’s ability to identify patterns, solve puzzles, and draw conclusions. The questions in this section are often difficult to answer and require much thought and analytical skills. However, with some practice, it is possible to conquer this section fast.
The English Language section
Here are some popularly known tips to help you ace the English Language section of the exam:
- Familiarise yourself with the different question types. The English Language section has four main question types: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-Jumbles, and Error Detection. Make sure you know what each question type asks before answering them.
- Start by solving the easier questions first. There will be a mix of easy and difficult questions in most exams. Try to answer as many of the easy questions as possible first. Once you’ve responded to all the easy questions, you can attempt the more difficult ones.
- Keep an eye on the clock. Time management is crucial in exams like these – make sure you use your time wisely.
How to prepare for the Quantitative Aptitude section
The questions asked in this section are mainly based on mathematical calculations and problem-solving. Hence, candidates must clearly understand basic concepts and principles to score well in this section.
To help you prepare better for the quantitative aptitude section, here are a few tips:
1) Understand the basic concepts: This is the first and foremost step towards preparing for any competitive exam. Make sure you understand all the basic concepts and principles before answering any question.
2) Practice regularly: This will help you better understand the often-asked topics and types of questions. Furthermore, it will also help increase your speed and accuracy.
3) Take mock tests: Besides regularly practising, taking mock tests is also essential. This will give you an idea about your current level of preparation and where you need to improve. It will also help boost your confidence level on the day of the actual exam.
How to prepare for the Reasoning Ability section
- Understand the various types of questions in this section.
- Mug up all the formulas and short tricks to help you quickly solve the questions.
- Practice as many questions as possible from this section.
- Please take a deep breath and analyze the question correctly before attempting it.
With enough practice, patience, and discipline, you can be sure that you will overcome any challenges when taking the exam to succeed!